Jugoslawien <


Rudnik kamenog uglja (Steinkohlenbergwerk), + 1. 8. 1967
600 mm

Fabriks-Nr. Bauart geliefert an, Herkunft
Nummer, Name  weiterer Verbleib   
O&K  7908/17 Cn2t DHFB 508 B; JDŽ 99.3-016, > Jerma, ´52> BABA MILKA Niš aufgestellt  
Hen 15881/18 Cn2t kukHB RIIIc 445, > 99.3-017, > Jerma, ´52> BABA KATA   a 1967


A small mining steam locomotive was installed in Tschair Park in 1968. The locomotive was taken from the Jelašnica brown coal mine, which was closed on August 1, 1967. The Jelašnica mine owned two such locomotives, which hauled mining trains with coal from the separation in Jelašnica to the transshipment ramp at the Niška Banja railway station. The length of this mining railway was 4.3 km. Mining trains consisted of 7-8 wagons with 10 tons of coal each, with a total of 80 tons of coal in one shift, 6-7 trains, and in an exceptional situation up to 15 In 1952, according to the decision of the Ministry of Mining of the Republic of Serbia, the Jelašnica Mine took over from the Jerima Coal Mine in Rakita two locomotives, 12 four-axle wagons with a capacity of 10 tons each, and two passenger two-axle wagons (classes). The Jelasnica miners named these locomotives "Baba Milka" and "Baba Kata". In 1968 "Baba Milka" reached Tshair Park it was removed and cosmetically restored at the MIN works in 2010 and on 15th September 2011 it was installed on Kralja Aleksandra Square to the liberators next to the building of the Niš Transport Section formerly the Niš Railway Station. Locomotive carries the No. 99.3-016

29612 P240112